Financial Account Manager
Financial Account Manager
Vacancy type: permanent
As the Junior Financial Account Manager you will be a vital part of our Accounting team, maintaining and providing strength to Intertrust Group’s brand position across Spain. A dynamic role with lots of room for growth.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Prepare all types of accounts, payments, cash flow, reporting, financial statements, cash position and fiscal position of client companies
- Prepare Regulatory reporting to third parties.
- Bookkeeping of accounting entries and file supporting documents related
- Self-review of financial entries
- Open communication with third parties
- Assisting audits by providing information
- Assists with financial reports for clients such as periodical balance sheet, profit-and-loss accounts and annual accounts
What technical skills, experience, and qualifications do you need?
- Minimum of 2 years of working experience in a similar position, preferably in multi-client company
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance.
- A great command of English to speak fluently with clients. Minimum B2, desirable C1.
- Good presentation skills.
- Attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple demands in a fast-paced environment is essential.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects/tasks, meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
- A proactive approach to everyday tasks and team-oriented person.
- A desire to work with different cultures.
We are the premier global business, legal, and financial services company providing knowledge-based solutions to clients worldwide. Based in Wilmington, Delaware, USA, we have locations and capabilities in more than 140 jurisdictions in the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East, with more than 7,500 employees. We are the business behind business.®
Working with us means entering a dynamic, international, and growth-oriented company. Diverse teams give us a competitive advantage and drive innovation. We’re committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people who create an environment where everyone is valued and respected. CSC is an equal opportunity employer.
- CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We’ve been voted a Top Workplace every year since 2006.
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Many positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
- CSC offers excellent benefits. Employees are eligible for an annual success sharing bonus or commission plans based on role and individual performance.
Careers | CSC (cscglobal.com) Visit our careers site to learn more about CSC’s diversity and belonging program, as well as our commitment to our clients, communities, and each other.
Disclaimer: The information above describes the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not intended to be a description of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications.
As CSC is actively hiring around the world, we may retain your CV in our database for other opportunities, unless you direct us otherwise.
There is limited sponsorship available for this position.
As used in this posting, CSC refers to all of our global business units. Please see cscglobal.com for a detailed description of our businesses, locations, services, and products.
WHY WORK WITH CSC?
At CSC®, we’re always looking ahead, finding ways to improve and anticipate the future needs of our customers. Curiosity fuels our innovation and productivity drives our results. This proactive mindset has helped us adapt and create solutions that have enabled businesses to run smoother and smarter for more than 120 years.
CSC is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people whose personal values align with ours. We empower our employees to bring the right solutions to market to meet customer demand. That is why we are the premier provider of global solutions for more than 180,000 businesses.
- CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We have been voted a Top Workplace every year since 2006 and are a 2022 National Top Workplace.
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Most positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
- Employees are eligible for an annual success sharing bonus or commission plans based on role and individual performance.
- CSC offers excellent benefits, including medical, dental, life insurance, and flexible spending and health savings accounts. We also offer you a 401(k) with employer match and profit-sharing, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more.
- Our global standard for our work environments supports current and future technology initiatives through open design, sit-stand workstations, and digital interface points with wireless access throughout the campus. It’s an exciting time for us in terms of growth and expansion.
Apply for this role
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.