Senior Consolidation Accountant #226552
An interesting and challenging role in Group consolidation with focus on the Equity of the Consolidated Group. In this role you will be an integral part of the preparation of the monthly consolidated financial statements and disclosures. You will additionally prepare, review consolidated financial statements and disclosures that are published as part of the company’s Quarterly and Annual filings and certain filings for Regulators (SNB, FED). You will collaborate closely with key partners in Group Finance, Tax, Product Control, Group Management Reporting and Legal Entity Finance and others as relevant. In this role you will prepare high quality presentations and handle ad hoc-tasks as and when required to support decision making with financial analysis.
Your future colleagues
You join Group Consolidation department in Zürich and be part of a dynamic and international team. We are looking for an open and positive personality with great interpersonal and analytical skills combined with an outstanding ability to communicate complex issues in a simple and effective manner. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
This position offers remote working opportunities for an agreed amount of days per week.Your skills and experience
We are looking for a Senior Consolidation Accountant to assume a broad function withing the organization including preparation and review of financial reports, regulatory filings, advising of consolidation relevant topics and managing a team. This is a key role in an international and multicultural team.
- University degree or an equivalent educational background
- A finance qualification such as Chartered Accountant, ACCA, CIMA, CPA etc. would be beneficial
- Finance professional with 5+ years’ experience in accounting, preferably within a financial industry
- Knowledge of US Gaap and/or IFRS accounting standard
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel. Knowledge of Essbase and HFM would be advantageous
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills and experience in collaborating with diverse partners in a global environment
- Fluency in English (written and spoken); German language skills would be advantageous
- A winning and open personality who is passionate about teamwork
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- You are a dedicated problem solver with a positive, empathetic personality and the passion to handle multiple challenging priorities and assignments
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Ms. K. Schlipfenbacher would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our Career Portal.Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.