Are you interested in working for a rapidly evolving company? Want a career where no two days are the same? Want the flexibility to work from one of our many offices across the UK?Who are Azets
Azets are a leading firm of Accountants and Business Advisers operating across the UK, Ireland and the Nordics, we have over a wide network of employees and an abundance of inspiring opportunities to join one of our many offices!
We are a top ten accountancy firm in the UK and are the number one largest SME practice.The opportunity
Azets Wealth Management business has gone from strength to strength and our staff take pride in providing an expert personal service to local clients.
We are now looking to expand our team across the North of England and Scotland due to our ambitious growth plans, so this is the perfect opportunity for someone looking for a new challenge with a supportive firm.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Always operate within the requirements of the applicable Financial Conduct Authority rules and regulations issued from time to time
- Assist in the development and achievement of annual business targets and financial budgets
- Identify and establish contact with potential clients
- Gather and analyse information required to provide financial planning advice
- Review existing client’s circumstances regularly in adherence with internal procedures and take appropriate action
- Responsible for the development and expansion of the financial planning business in the Firm as a whole
- Complete all administration in a timely and accurate manner in line with the guidelines
- Satisfy the regulatory CPD thresholds, including those relating to the Insurance Distribution Directive and Conduct Rules
- Create and maintain appropriate business relationships within Azets Group
What do we need from you?
- Minimum of Diploma/Level 4 working towards Level 6 Certified or Chartered Status desirable
- Previous experience in a financial planning environment is essential
- Sound technical knowledge of pensions, investments and taxation including estate planning and demonstrated ability to transfer technical knowledge to others
- Up to date knowledge of FCA Regulations is essential
- Excellent interpersonal and client servicing skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written and IT)
- Good personal organisation skills and time management skills
- Good attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise workload to meet agreed deadlines
- A confident, team player who will take ownership for their work and have drive and determination to succeed
Our benefits include hybrid & flexible working, birthday leave, professional subscription and much more. You can find out more about how we reward our colleagues - Careers | Rewards And Benefits | Azets UK
Interested in hearing more about Life at Azets
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Unfortunately we are unable to provide any form of visa sponsorship, so candidates must be a UK/Irish citizen or already possess a current UK Working Visa.