Regional Treasury Analyst - MNC (Up to 32K)
An excellent opportunity for candidates with treasury experience to explore a regional role. This position will focus APAC treasury function and ensure the continuity in a coordination role between APAC local entities and Group Treasury.
Our client is a European listed MNC engaged in the metals and raw materials trading businesses. The Regional Treasury Analyst position will report to the APAC Treasury Manager and work closely with the Finance team.
- Execute daily treasury operations
- External and in-house bank accounts management & administration
- Cash management & bank accounts reconciliation
- Provide recommendations on funding and investment decisions
- FX position monitoring and transactional FX hedging process
- Preparation of various reports and analysis to group treasury including the monthly credit lines and cash report, rolling net financial position report
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance, or related disciplines
- At least 3 years of experience in Treasury
- Knowledge in SAP, TRM, Power BI will be an advantage
- Good in data analysis and presentation
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese, Mandarin
- Fast learner, detail-minded, proactive, responsible
- Willing to learn and team player
- Attractive annual bonus
- Medical and dental insurance
- Flexi-working hours
- Annual leave: 14 days
- 5 day work week
- Convenient office location
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Jonathan T Wong on +852 3602 2465.