Finance & Administration Manager (Vung Tau)
An opportunity to work for a international O&G services organisation in a well-rounded, Finance position.
A global leading manufacturer, operating in over 35 countries with a workforce of 10,000 employees. They are aiming to create a long-lasting and transformative change on a global scale.
From optimizing energy consumption in manufacturing to enhancing transportation safety and promoting eco-friendly industries, our client is dedicated to driving positive change in these vital areas.
- Review and approve payments and remittances.
- Prepare monthly and yearly financial statements for submission to the Board of Directors and government authorities, addressing accounting and finance matters.
- Manage the overall accounting and financial reporting system, including management reports and financial statements, in compliance with VAS, IFRS, and relevant regulations.
- Maintain a tight grip on the company's cash flow, monitoring it daily, weekly, and monthly to ensure sufficient funds for daily operations.
- Calculate corporate income tax (CIT), value-added tax (VAT), foreign contractor tax (FCT), personal income tax (PIT), and other applicable taxes in Vietnam.
- Control, communicate, and provide instructions to the accounting firm for the preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual tax returns.
- Report tax returns to company representatives and headquarters.
You will have a Chief Accountant certificate and a accounting/finance degree. You will also have exposure with the below:
- Minimum 5-10 years of experience in an Accounting role
- Excellent command of spoken and written English.
- Possess a start-up and build-up mindset.
- Ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders.
- Experience in the services industry is a desirable advantage.
- Competitive and Attractive performance-based rewards
- Extensive health care coverage.
- Wide range of onsite and virtual training programs for skill building and career development.
- Gym membership fees and physical fitness equipment costs (as some locations).
- Life insurance and accidental insurance for employees and their on site dependents.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Rory Mitchell on +84 28 6284 8230.