Accountant / Consultant
Gdansk, Lodz, Poznan, Szczecin
Description & Requirements
Who we are looking for
- 2 - 3 years of experience in providing professional accounting services
- university degree, preferably in Accounting / Finance or Economics
- strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Polish
- excellent command of Microsoft Office (Excel in particular)
- experience in Polish tax compliance with particular emphasis on VAT
- knowledge of Polish GAAP and preferably also IFRS
- strong verbal and written communication skills in Englishand Polish (required)
- problem solving skills
- ability to prioritize tasks and work on multiple assignments
- great communication and presentation skills
- experience in international environment / projects will be a plus
Your future role
- act as a member of an engagement team, supervising work of junior staff
- verificate and input of data into the accounting system, preparation of data for detailed tax analysis, participation in preparing of statutory and tax reporting comprising financial statements, management reports, tax returns and tax information, etc.
- identify potential risks of business transactions from the statutory and tax compliance perspective
What we offer
- work with engaged experts, who will support your personal and professional development, in one of the largest consulting companies in the world
- an extensive development offer, based on your strengths, career coaching and mentoring, as well as a wide range of training sessions and workshops, including access to intelligent learning & development platform
- possibility of co-financing examinations and studies to raise qualifications
- attractive benefits package; MyBenefit, Multisport card, Private medical care, Employee referral program, Life Insurance and much more
According to the Ranking of Tax Firms and Advisors, organized by the editors of Dziennik Gazeta Prawna, Deloitte is the largest and best-performing tax advisory company in Poland in 2021.
Deloitte stands for diversity of people, experience, industries and the services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It will provide you with intellectual challenges, a good starting point for your career, and excellent opportunities to develop and gain valuable experience. For 175 years Deloitte has been shaping a generation which makes impact that matters. One of the brand foundations is promoting attitudes that positively affect the contemporary and future world. Thus, every employee has a chance to get involved in initiatives that support the business, the environment and local communities. It is a place where we care about building a truly inclusive culture, which allows you to be yourself to the full. Make the first step - send us your CV and join our team.
About the team
Deloitte's Business Process Solutions team specializes in offering complex assistance to clients who outsource their accounting, tax, payroll and HR administration functions. Our team is constantly growing all over Poland (Warsaw, Gdansk, Poznan, Wroclaw, Krakow,Szczecin, Lodz). We have new clients and new projects already planned, so do not hesitate and increase our team! New knowledge and great experience guaranteed!
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.