Job Description & SummaryA career within External Audit services, will provide you with the opportunity to provide a range of Assurance services and business advice to a variety of clients from small, fast growing clients to large entities. Our clients are often well known brands and many have broad international reach. We focus on using the latest technology to reduce the level of manual testing ensuring you’ll focus on the most valuable areas of client service and on enhancing corporate governance and the reliability of our clients’ information.
The Assurance Manager role would enable applicants to develop their technical knowledge of the Financial Services industry and other areas of industry and commerce.
- Provide management over a diverse portfolio of clients and deliver high quality audit and assurance service, including preparing and reviewing audit plans and work
- Achieve team and individual budgets and business plan/ performance objectives
- Manage project financials, including budgets, WIPS, timely billing and collection and variance recognition
- Maintain the highest technical and professional standard
- Think strategically about client needs by understanding their business and key risks
- Address situations before they become crises and develop solutions to avoid recurrence
- Provide additional help and guidance to clients on a consultancy basis as needed
- Participate in the development of ways to meet client needs, contributing to proposal delivery
- Identify ways to maximize the relationship with clients and deliver added value
- Monitor and train the auditing staff on PwC methodology
- Take a leadership role in professional, business or community organizations
- Coach and develop auditing staff to upgrade their knowledge
- Be seen as a role model for auditing professionals
- Carry out practice management activities e.g. resourcing client billing etc.
- Actively participates in the development of the firm through active participation in learning and education initiatives
Manager Capabilities & Qualifications
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field of study, and a Certified Public Accountant (CPA, ACCA, CA etc.)
- A minimum of 5 years of public accounting experience, ideally with exposure to private client services.
- Ability to effectively communicate with staff at all levels, using both oral and written communication skills and basic analytical skills.
- Team player and leader with strong interpersonal, communication and project management skills including leading teams of at least 5 team members
- Detailed oriented and organized
- Possess an in depth understanding of financial reports and accounting fundamentals
- Strong systems and technical knowledge, including advanced skills in the Microsoft Office Suites
Travel RequirementsUp to 20%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?Yes
Government Clearance Required?Yes
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.