Accounts & Business Advisory Manager
Interested in working with an industry varied client base across the SME market? Are you interested in working for a rapidly evolving company? Ready to become a leader in your specialist field?
Our motto when it comes to career development is "Your Journey, Your Voice, Your Success".Who are Azets
Azets are a leading firm of Accountants and Business Advisers operating across the UK, Ireland and the Nordics, we have over a wide network of employees and an abundance of inspiring opportunities to join one of our many offices!
We are a top ten accountancy firm in the UK and are the number one largest SME practice.
As a Manager at Azets, you will have the ability and motivation needed to:
- Own and manage a client portfolio with higher level of client responsibility, oversee your team’s portfolios and inputting to workflow planning
- Deliver revenue and profitability targets
- Foster enduring client relationships
- Develop and inspire our smarter people plan
Day to day duties
- Manage a client portfolio with higher level of client responsibility
- Oversee your team’s portfolios
- Use of workflow management across the team for your own portfolio
- Deal with all elements of client service with support from Senior Management and Partners for technical areas
- Develop opportunities for the Group and flag to Director/Partner
- More pro-active support, minimising client contact with partners
- Work both autonomously and as part of a team
- Take responsibility for delivery of quality advice
What are we looking for?
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- Experience of managing a client portfolio and working with clients within a variety of industries
- Experience coaching and mentoring junior members
- 33 days annual leave inc. bank holidays
- Birthday Day off
- Lead Incentive Scheme(applicable to up to and including Associate Director level)
-We offer generous financial rewards for helping Azets to grow our new client portfolio.
- Reimbursement of one professional subscription each year
- Private Medical Cover(applicable to Director/Partner level)
- Enhanced Parental + Family leave- We want Azets to be a place where you can combine both a career and a family so those going on Maternity Leave can expect 100% pay for 3 months and 50% pay for the next 3 months, those going on Paternity Leave can expect 100% pay for 2 weeks(both subject to eligibility) and our Adoption Leave policy follows the same arrangements.
- Flexible Working- Azets understand that as with any family, we all work indifferent ways and need flexibility within our working day and therefore we operate a flexible working policy.
- Life Assurance- 4 times salary
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Employee Benefits Portal
- Access to our YuLife wellbeing app –Includes EAP, 24/7 GP access, retail vouchers and discounts, free digital will writing, discounted gym memberships etc.
- Paid sick leave
- Career Coaching
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee assistance program- For you and your family.
- Dress for your day
- Extensive Learning & Development Opportunities and Study Support
Our benefits include hybrid & flexible working, birthday leave, professional subscription and much more. You can find out more about how we reward our colleagues - Careers | Rewards And Benefits | Azets UKFor further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.