Junior Audit Analyst with Spanish| Regional Audit Delivery Center
Who we are looking for
- University student of any faculty (Bachelor’s or Master’s studies);
- Knowledge of English (Min. B2 level both spoken and written);
- Knowledge of Spanish (Min. C1 level both spoken and written);
- Interested in Audit;
- Good analytical skills;
- A systematic approach to work and ability to prioritize workload under pressure;
- Attention to detail, with a sense of responsibility and delivery of results;
- Good communication skills;
- Good command of the Microsoft Office package (mainly Excel and Word);
- Able to work in a team and be proactive;
- Interested in an international business environment and professional development.
As a Junior Audit Analyst your responsibilities include:
- Performing selected audit activities as part of the delivery of high-quality audits of financial statements;
- Pre-processing of information (financial data, accounting records, and financial statements, etc.) necessary for each audit phase - audit planning, testing procedures, and audit finalization;
- Preparing audit documentation in Deloitte audit software using templates to support the audit teams based out at client locations under the guidance of experienced colleagues;
- Participating in a customized training programme as well as coaching by others to become more independent and acquire technical know-how;
- Interacting with your team and team leader about data and information issues to ensure accuracy and high standard of work;
- Delivering and executing your work to the highest standard, taking ownership for your allocated tasks and completing them within stated timelines;
- Understanding and following Deloitte policies and complies with personal and other independence requirements set by regulatory bodies and Deloitte policies.
- Flexible benefits package (you can choose private health insurance, meal tickets, vouchers, gym subscription, metro and STB cards, etc.);
- Excellent opportunity for a start career in Finance even for a non-Finance & Accounting graduate;
- Learning opportunities (Customized ACCA programs, Foreign Language courses, and many others);
- Friendly environment and supporting colleagues, working with Deloitte professionals from across Europe;
- An office-based job with limited/no travel;
- Modern offices with excellent facilities.
*We thank all applicants in advance for submitting their resumes but please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
In Romania, the services are provided or supported by Deloitte Audit SRL, Deloitte Tax SRL, Deloitte Consultanta SRL, Deloitte Accounting SRL, Deloitte Fiscal Representative SRL, Deloitte Tehnologie SRL, Deloitte Support Services SRL and Deloitte Shared Services SRL. With more than 3,000 professionals, Deloitte in Romania provides services in audit, tax, legal, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, business processes, as well as technology services and other related services. To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters, please visit www.deloitte.ro and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube and Instagram.
Our Regional Audit Delivery Center, RADC for short, part of Deloitte Central Europe, provides Audit services to member firm clients across Europe. We are part of a strongly integrated Deloitte network of Global Delivery Centers that operates across the world. The Center is key in supporting our various Country Member Firms with the execution and delivery of audit engagements. Our methods, breadth and depth in capabilities and experienced teams uniquely position us for delivering high quality Audit services to our clients. We aspire to ‘Deliver a High Performance Culture’ whilst making it a ‘Great Place to Work’.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.