Corporate Finance Senior/Executive
Who are Azets
Azets are a leading firm of Accountants and Business Advisers operating across the UK, Ireland and the Nordics, we have over a wide network of employees and an abundance of inspiring opportunities to join one of our many offices!
We are a top ten accountancy firm in the UK and are the number one largest SME practice.
As a Senior at Azets, you will have the ability and motivation needed to:
- Begin to take ownership of your own portfolio with support from your manager
- Support in delivering revenue and profitability targets
- Begin to develop enduring client relationships
Day to day duties
- Responsible for the completion of transaction support assignments, business plans, information memorandums, forecasts and more to deliver effective and relevant reporting to your clients to aim their business decisions
- Work closely with clients to gather this information and ensure they are kept up to date with progress
- Work with the wider team to meet deadlines together and ensure the client transaction is delivered efficiently
What are we looking for?
- ACA/ACCA/CA newly qualified (or equivalent)
- Experience working in an Accountancy practice e.g. Audit Senior
What's in it for you?
Our benefits include hybrid & flexible working, birthday leave, professional subscription and much more. You can find out more about how we reward our colleagues - Careers | Rewards And Benefits | Azets UK
Interested in hearing more about Life at Azets
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Unfortunately we are unable to provide any form of visa sponsorship, so candidates must be a UK/Irish citizen or already possess a current UK Working Visa.