Quality & Compliance, Manager
About this position
We are seeking qualified and highly driven professionals to join our Quality Control Team. You will be required to support the Head of Quality Control in all aspects of operational/compliance audits/reviews in our office. This is to ensure our office complies with the firm’s system of quality management designed to comply with professional standards and regulatory and legal requirements.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Plan and conduct risk assessments and quality controls reviews to ensure compliance of all statutory, regulatory requirements and internal compliance requirements.
- Analyse and identify quality control gaps and validate that controls are operating effectively and timely.
- Provide/suggest refinements to improve controls and enhance quality control standards within the firm’s service lines and practices.
- Conduct independent reviews of audit engagements before audit opinions are signed.
- Carry out root cause analysis and monitor effectiveness of action plans to address quality and risk areas of weaknesses.
- Train, coach, develop and cultivate technical competencies to ensure capability of designated employees to maintain and comply with quality standards.
- Prepare and collate information/reports for regulatory and internal reviews and to handle any related coordination work.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy or other relevant disciplines
- Minimum 5-8 years’ experience in audit role in a large international or professional services firm.
- Experienced in quality reviews and/or internal audits preferred.
- Able to work independently and possess strong project management and analytical skills with the ability to work within a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills to communicate across all levels of staff and management.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.