Junior Plant Controller
About The Role
We are looking for a Junior Plant Controller to join the team! This exciting role can be based in our site in Hochheim, Germany or Tilburg, The Netherlands.
This role requires candidates to have fluent German and English (fluent Dutch and English if based in The Netherlands location)
Please note: Kerry have finalised the sale of our Sweet Ingredients portfolio to IRCA, an Advent International company. As part of business separation Kerry are continuing to support IRCA on their Talent Acquisition, therefore this role is being recruited by Kerry for IRCA, an Advent International Company.
All applicants and successful candidates will be solely employed by IRCA.
IRCA is a food company at the forefront of the ingredients and preparations sector. For over 100 years it has been supplying all professional B2B channels (gelato parlours, patisseries, hotels, restaurants, caterers, artisans, and large-scale manufacturers) with a portfolio of products spanning a wide range of categories (from mixes for bakeries, to confectioners’ creams, various types of chocolate and swirls for gelato). It is a unique force in the industry, because it provides simple, complete, professional solutions for the preparation of products that would otherwise be far more complex, costly and time-consuming to produce.
- Preparation of reports including target/actual variance analyses
- Support in the preparation and presentation of financial statements
- Manufacturing cost calculation per product.
- Independent analyses and initiatives that promote continuous improvement for the ongoing optimization of manufacturing costs
- Profitability monitoring through calculations Support of the plant management in projects and special issues
- Stakeholder management between the site leadership
Qualifications and Skills
- Preferably experience in controlling in the manufacturing industry
- Languages: German - Fluent, English – Fluent, Dutch - Desirable
- Focus on modern production cost controlling
- Strong understanding of business contexts
- Self-initiative, assertiveness, independent analytical way of working
- Good communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Excel and Power Point and in dealing with IT systems
- University/technical college degree
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.