We are Hiring! Fresh Graduates and Experienced Professionals welcomed to apply.
Thannees Tax Consulting Services Sdn Bhd (Thannees Tax Consulting Services) is recruiting fresh graduates, candidates with less than 1 year of work experience and experienced professionals. We are a unique tax consulting firm that provides you an opportunity to expand your horizon, focusing on issues that others have difficulty resolving. We offer tax advisory, tax compliance, transfer pricing and indirect tax advisory services.
If you are passionate about tax, can think out-of-the box, self-motivated, agile, committed and resourceful, submit your CV to email@example.com today!
WHY JOIN US?
At Thannees Tax Consulting Services, you will be given the opportunity to interact with clients directly at an early stage of your career and work together with very experienced senior people, including directly with our Managing Director, Mr Thanneermalai. We provide continuous training and attractive remuneration package. Being a part of a growing specialist tax firm, the opportunities for career development and personal growth is immense and immediate. We are an ACCA and ICAEW accredited employer.
- Make technical contribution to tax engagements as well as assist in preparing reports that will be delivered to clients and other parties
- Help clients manage their tax risk and comply with complex legislation
- Prepare tax computations and tax returns in accordance with the Income Tax Act 1967 for timely submission to the tax authorities
- Carry out transfer pricing assignments
- Provide tailored tax advice to clients
- Liaise directly with the authorities on tax matters
- Liaise directly with clients & maintain good relationships
- Work together with teams
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Commerce, Economics or related field and/or a professional accounting qualification such as the ICAEW / ACCA / MICPA-CAANZ / CPA Australia
- Good interpersonal, analytical and presentation skills
- Open to support business development efforts
- Possess technical knowledge and analytical skills
- Able to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Hungry to learn
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good communication skills in both English and Bahasa Malaysia (verbal and written)
- Build meaningful relationships
- Malaysian citizen of all races