Junior Accountant/ Junior Expense Accountant
Description & Requirements
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Accounting / Business Administration/ Finance is required;
- Good knowledge and understanding of financial processes;
- Good command of English is essential (at least B2 level);
- Competent Microsoft Office user (mainly Excel);
- Accurate with a sense of responsibility;
- Experience in a financial process role and in using SAP (or other ERP) is an advantage.
Your future role
- Independently perform process activities (posting invoices/controlling and processing expense reports) based on received guidelines and internal policies;
- Check and post employees expense reports or verify and post AP documents such as invoices, pro-forma invoices, credit notes, other source documents
- Resolve unposted expenses or AP documents;
- Employee balances/Vendor balances reconciliation
- Perform periodic controls of posted transactions; preparing relevant reports
- Operate within the predefined company's standards for communication and customer service;
- Work with the company’s internal systems/ applications and SAP.
What we offer
- Excellent opportunities for personal and professional development and growth
- Chance to work in a dynamic international environment
- Extensive training in both core competencies and soft skills
- Work for well-known brands
- Team spirit
- Challenging tasks
- Friendly coworkers
- ealth insurance (mixed package)
- Working across multiple geographies and clients
- Recruitment Incentive Program - Stars
- Competitive salary
- Wellbeing initiatives
You will have few steps before making life changing decision:
- Interview HR + Manager
- Interview Partner
Start date: July 2023
Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences. What you only must do is to take the first step – press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice.
About the team
We are happy to present new opportunity to join Deloitte’s Finance Department. Accounts Payable (AP) and Mobile Expense (MXP) team in Bosnia supports both teams located in Deloitte Business Services Center in Rzeszów, Poland, providing outstanding quality services in finance area.
The AP team focuses on registering invoices and other source documents, ensuring correct approval of all invoices, processing invoices in the financial system, clarifying doubts related to invoices with suppliers and preparing and analyzing monthly statements of liabilities.
Mobile Expense teams’ main responsibility is control over employee expenses basing on submitted documents which are verified by accountants in line with internal Deloitte policies as well as other relevant regulations, and accounting for those expenses. The team also deals with settlement of employee credit cards, reimbursement of expenses, preparation of relevant reports and management of employee accounts.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.