Finance Transformation Experienced Consultant
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too.
Join our continuously growing team, which employs over 2.200 professionals in Greece, and is listed in Greece's Top Employers for 2023! Experience great flexibility, under our hybrid operating model across our offices in Athens, Patras, and Thessaloniki, while benefiting from personalized learning and career development opportunities. We prioritize diversity, equity, and inclusion, fostering an environment where everyone's unique perspectives are valued, that supports you in building an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Competitive business today is all about making intelligent, informed decisions. We work with a range of large Greek financial services and corporate clients across all sectors, as well as financial institutions, often on complex assignments that involve working with colleagues across a variety of disciplines and jurisdictions.
As a Finance Transformation Consultant, you will have a unique chance to support the finance function in a transformation journey to a valuable business partner, empowering the organization to unlock new opportunities and drive sustainable growth. Through partnering with the CFO, the controller and/or the treasurer, you will provide insights on leading practices and support the transformational change in their finance function, helping them to streamline their organizational structure, processes and leverage new technologies.
The type of projects we help our clients with are:
- Identify potential areas for automation within the finance function and recommending technology solutions
- Design the controlling framework, including financial planning and analytics (FP&A), budgeting, and cost accounting
- Design the management reporting framework with the appropriate Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) that will enable decision making process
- Embed sustainability and Environment, Social and Governance (ESG) strategies into the business model and the firm’s strategy
- Support the execution of finance transformation programs by providing sophisticated Project Management services
Skills and Attributes for Success
- Strong analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail with a logical and methodical approach
- Positive attitude, team working and communication skills
- Excellent business acumen and commercial awareness
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Excellent academic record, ideally including a postgraduate degree in Finance, Accounting or other related discipline from a prestigious Greek or International Institution
- Excellent computer skills, proficient user of MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint). Knowledge of data visualization tools will be highly appreciated
- Ability to express ideas verbally and in writing, in a clear, concise, and professional manner (both in Greek and English)
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Finance related professional qualification completed or in progress (e.g., CFA, ACCA)
- Strong written, verbal communications skills and presentation skills in English. (Fluent English is a pre-requisite. Knowledge of additional languages will be appreciated).
- Demonstration of integrity, values, principles, and work ethic.
What We Look For
What’s most important is that you’re dedicated to working with your colleagues as part of a high-performing team. You’ll need to demonstrate enthusiasm, high-motivation and passion to develop fast in a multinational working environment. You’ll need to thrive in picking up new skills and talents as you go, so natural curiosity, a lot of questions and the confidence to speak up when you see something that could be improved are essential. If you’ve got the right combination of technical knowledge and communication skills, this role is for you.
What we offer
- Competitive remuneration package: You’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Depending on your experience, our comprehensive rewards package includes benefits that suit your needs including cutting-edge technological equipment, ticket restaurant vouchers, a private health insurance scheme, life insurance, income protection and an exclusive EY benefits club that provides a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions.
- Flexible working arrangements: We operate under a hybrid working model, which is defined based on both your own preferences and team’s needs, and we enjoy our summers with short Fridays.
- Personalized learning experience and career development: We provide free and unlimited access to educational platforms and EY Badges, support certifications, and provide coaching and feedback, as a part of our Leadership & Development process, all of which can lead to a meaningful impact and success as defined by you.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
- International Experience: Become part of international projects and work along multicultural teams, through our global network.
- Above all, you will be working in one of the Top Employers in Greece for 2023, awarded by the Top Employers Institute.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.