Tax Trainee 2023
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
We are currently seeking qualified professionals to join our Tax and Legal team as a Tax Trainee.
What does the program entail?
- On-the-job coaching and mentorship by experienced managers
- Full support for recognized professional qualifications
- Learning and development experience
- Opportunity to become a full-time staff
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
- Assist engagement team to perform a variety of tax work for a portfolio of diversified clients across different industries.
- Perform administrative duties such as working paper filling, etc.
- Work and collaborate with people of varying experience levels.
- A senior student or fresh-graduate majoring in Accountancy, Finance or other relevant disciplines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English & Khmer
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Possess initiatives, logical thinking and good analytical abilities
- Good interpersonal skill, self-motivated, and team-player
Internship duration: 6 months (December 2023 to May 2024)
How to Apply
Begin your online application and attach the updated CV & Motivational letter, academic transcript, and any certificates via the link below:
Application Period: Today until 30 September 2023
Due to volume of applications, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.