Senior Manager - Capital Markets Accounting Advisory Services (ACS)
DescriptionWhether you’ve just graduated or have years of experience, this is a firm where you can learn and grow. It’s the PwC experience that stays with you as you build strong networks and make lasting friendships. Be part of a larger team as we work together, drawing on everyone's knowledge and skills to reimagine the possible. Join PwC today for the experience that stays with you.
Job Description & Summary
A career within Capital Markets Accounting Advisory Services, will provide you with the opportunity to be responsible for complex financial reporting issues around deals and other transformational events. You’ll tackle client’s needs with a solution oriented approach that creatively addresses complex financial reporting problems for high profile transactions and you’ll have significant interaction with senior company management teams, bankers, lawyers and other advisers.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Encourage everyone to have a voice and invite opinion from all, including quieter members of the team.
- Deal effectively with ambiguous and unstructured problems and situations.
- Initiate open and candid coaching conversations at all levels.
- Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
- Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are required.
- Contribute technical knowledge in area of specialism.
- Contribute to an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than they could apart.
- Navigate the complexities of cross-border and/or diverse teams and engagements.
- Initiate and lead open conversations with teams, clients and stakeholders to build trust.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience in Audit & Accounting, with 2-3 years of supervisory role
- Degree in any discipline and/or a professional accounting qualification such as the ICAEW / ACCA / MICPA-CAANZ / CPA Australia
- Possess strong knowledge of accounting & auditing standards
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrates strong strategic & conceptual thinking skills
- Possess good leadership skills and demonstrate resilience
- Demonstrate ability to build meaningful relationships
- Posses good business acumen
- Analytical & problem solving mindset
- Communicate with impact
- Effective project management skill
- Excellent interpersonal skill
Additional application instructions
Please attach the following documents along with your CV when you submit an online application:
- Academic Certificates and Transcripts, from SPM (or equivalent) onwards
- A copy of your NRIC or passport
- Recent passport size photo
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.