Senior Associate, Finance (Internal Tax)
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
As part of our finance team, your skills will be highly valued as you help us achieve our financial and business goals. Opportunities to be exposed to a wide variety of intellectually challenging projects, you will gain new knowledge and experience. Supported by formal development and senior mentoring, you can look forward to a successful career with EY.
Your key responsibilities:
- Prepare detailed income tax computations and tax returns for partnership/ corporate entities
- Prepare withholding tax returns and advise on day-to-day withholding tax issues
- Prepare quarterly GST returns in compliance with IRAS guidelines
- Attending to tax queries from internal departments and IRAS
- Maintain updated records of Tax Certificates
- Work with the Shared Service Centre to ensure efficient processing of delegated finance responsibilities
- Participate in ad-hoc projects under the Finance function
Skills and attributes for success:
- Ability to work well in a dynamic environment, work independently , meet deadlines and have excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work with complex and detailed information
- Meticulous and attention to details
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills
- Competent use of Excel, Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
To qualify for the role:
- A Bachelor Degree in Accountancy or professional certifications (ACCA and equivalent) with at least 3-4 years of experience
Ideally, you'll also have:
- Prior working experience in taxation industry, global professional services organization or mid-tier firms will be highly advantageous
- Possess strong knowledge in Singapore tax laws and regulations
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.