Senior Client Officer (Assistant Manager), Corporate & Institutional, CI
We never ask for payment as part of our selection process, and we always contact candidates via our corporate accounts and platforms. If you are approached for payment, this is likely to be fraudulent. Please check to see whether the role you are interested in is posted here, on our website.
TMF Group is a leading provider of critical administrative services, helping clients invest and operate safely around the world. We provide legal, financial and employee administration through TMF Group’s teams in 120 offices.
To provide a high-quality administrative service to a diverse portfolio of private and corporate structures with timeliness and efficiency. As well as assisting with the day to day management of a team of administrators.
- Administer a portfolio of structures with timeliness and efficiency, the diversity and complexity of which will be dependent on the experience and knowledge of the jobholder.
- Assist the Line Manager with the ongoing management of the team and act as the first point of contact for more junior members of staff and cover whilst the Line Manager is out of the office.
- Identify and raise technical issues and potential problems with Line Manager
- Undertake a variety of banking, investment and financial transactions within the limits of the job holders authority
- Attend client meetings and prepare clear and concise meeting notes
- Provide technical assistance to the administrators within the team
- Meet productivity and input timesheet daily
- Control debtors to the level determined by Line Manager
- Be able to demonstrate and awareness of risk management
- Meet CPD target
- Develop existing client/intermediary relationships including seeking opportunities for cross-selling TMF Group products and services
- Strives for high standards of delivery to clients
- Category “B” signatory.
- Has a strong understanding of processes needed to undertake role successfully
- Makes informed judgements and decisions based on practice and precedent
- Decisions will be made within defined limits of authority
- Has a basic understanding of the TMF Groups' service lines and TMF is structured.
- Understands and applies control and risk and governance frameworks consistently
- Is mindful of the TMF values
- May have supervisory responsibilities for work carried out by members of the immediate team
- Organises the use of resources to meet expectations and identifies difficulties
- Reviews non-complex work undertaken by more junior team members
- Informally manages expectations of more senior colleagues infrequently
- Communicates information in a clear and concise manner (verbal and written work) to both internal and external stakeholders
- Able to deal with difficult situations in a calm and diplomatic way
- Takes ownership of particular clients to ensure a consistent level of service
- Listen actively whilst understanding what relevant questions they should ask and respectfully taking into account global and cultural differences
- Makes it a priority to be accessible and responsive to customers
- Build rapport with clients and use body language and voice techniques effectively
- Evaluates and reports back on client service level
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Category B employee
- Has 3 years relevant experience and holds a “table 4” professional qualification as defined by the JFSC, OR
- Has 5 years relevant experience and holds a “table 5” professional qualification as defined by the JFSC.
- Good technical knowledge of trust & corporate administration, investment and tax issues
- Able to supervise/mentor trainee and/or administrators
- Expertise in all MS Office packages (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
What’s in it for you
- Private Medical insurance for self & family – which includes GP visits & eye tests
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Death in Service (Life Assurance) – 4 times x salary
- Critical Illness
- Discretionary performance related bonus (which is linked to Company and individual’s performance)
- Non – contributory social club
- TMF Explorer
- Working from Home Scheme Contribution 2020-2024 - All permanent staff can claim up to £400 over a 4 year cycle (contribution of £100 a year) towards an office desk, chair or broadband improvement (e.g. upgraded router).
Completion of probation: (probation is 20 weeks)
- Defined contribution non-contributory pension scheme – Employer contribution - 10%
- Fitness Club membership - £275 per year (receipts based)
- Starting at 25.5 days – rising scale based on job role and completed years’ service
- Option to buy or sell 5 days holiday per year or pro rata on working pattern
Applications close: 28 Apr 2023 GMT Daylight TimeFor further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.