Consultant - Governance, Risk and Compliance Services
Major duties and responsibilities:
- Perform risk assessments by analyzing current risks and identifying potential risks that are affecting the company
- Conduct process understanding session with client to gain knowledge of on ground practices, policies and procedure implemented to identify the design gaps, associated risks
- Develop audit program containing detailed testing strategies to validate the efficacy implemented controls
- Lead client discussions/presentations for gaps identified along with root causes and provide agile solutions mitigating the risks
- Demonstrate effective time management skills by ensuring that audit assignments are completed within time budgets and calendar schedules while handling multiple jobs and maximize productivity.
- Skill set to develop policies and procedures from scratch highlighting balanced control environment mitigating business risks
- Acumen to identify business deficiencies and recommending value adding solution driving cost-saving opportunities
- Superior analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Writing detailed audit reports effectively communicating the gaps, risks, and recommendations
Education, experience and skills required:
- Educated up to a minimum bachelors in finance, accounting or equivalent
- CIA, CPA, CA, ACCA or other equivalent qualification/ certification will be highly regarded
- 4-5 years professional experience in the internal auditing preferably within Big4 and/or leading retail and e-commerce companies
- Must possess sound Finance and Accounting knowledge from a broad range of businesses, especially in e-commerce and retail industry processes such as category buying, private label, white label, fulfillment centre, dark stores, rebate monitoring, pricing and promotions, inventory management, front end operations, finance and accounts, and logistics etc.
- Conducting workshops to understand the business and understand the risks
- Strong report writing and organizational skills are essential to succeed in this role
- Must possess flawless communication skills in English. Arabic will be a big plus.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.