Officer, Reviews 3-6 month contract
- Review the quality and effectiveness by supporting the team carry out Premier, Periodic and Exit Reviews;
- Operational Support to the business with Projects and BAU (such as change initiatives, data quality and internet searches for adverse media);
- Assist the team in identifying operational themes and delivering operational improvements and enhancement
- Holding (or working towards) either one of the following: ICSA Diploma in Offshore Finance and Administration or STEP Diploma in Offshore Trust
- Knowledge of Funds industry or a Funds qualification would be beneficial but not required
- Membership of relevant Professional Institute
- Evidence of Continued Professional Development
- Knowledge of the Finance Industry in Jersey
- Minimum of 5 years’ Fiduciary experience
- Able work under pressure and within tight deadlines to meet the Team’s, Service line’s and business’ expectations
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.Company description
IQ-EQ is a leading financial services company that provides back and middle office services to Investment Funds, Global Corporates, and Institutional Investors. With 4800+ employees across 24+ jurisdictions, IQ-EQ is truly a global business, with a mission to help global investors focus on investing and preserving capital in a sustainable and compliant manner.
With our organization continuously growing, we strive to empower your growth as well. At IQ-EQ, we strongly believe in the power of duality and that valuing both IQ and EQ is essential for our people. If you're looking to do greater things and broaden your horizons, this opportunity could be what you're looking for!For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.