MY - Senior / Assistant Manager (Payroll), Business Process Solution
Title: Assistant Manager, Payroll Business Process Solution
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work you’ll do:
- Oversees the daily workflow and deadlines of the payroll team under supervision.
- Reviews the deliverables of the team for each payroll client within portfolio to ensure accurate and timely processing of payroll data including new hires, terminations, and changes to pay-data and compliance with federal, state, and local payroll laws and regulations and best practices.
- Undertakes new client onboarding and act as Project Manager for new payroll client implementation, set up and smooth payroll processing
- Facilitates payroll related audits by supervising the team in providing records and documentation to statutory bodies, Inland Revenue Dept etc
- Identifies and recommends updates to payroll procedures and internal controls in accordance with best practices
- Works closely with clients and liaises with various government agencies such as Inland Revenue, EPF, SOCSO, HRDF etc
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Senior Associates / Senior Consultants / Assistant Manager across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand objectives for stakeholders, clients and Deloitte whilst aligning own performance to objectives and sets personal priorities.
- Develop themselves by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador.
- Seek opportunities to challenge themselves, collaborate with others to deliver and takes accountability for results.
- Build relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and stakeholders.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
- At least 5-7 years relevant experience in payroll processing
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Possess good time management and organizational skills
- Diligent, responsible and attention to detail is key with ability to prioritize work to meet tight deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient with payroll softwares
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Candidates will only be contacted by authorized Deloitte Recruiters via firm’s business contact number or business email address.For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.