TMF Group is a leading provider of critical administrative services, helping clients invest and operate safely around the world. We provide legal, financial and employee administration through TMF Group’s teams in 120 offices.
Key Responsibilities:Support Treasury function, including:
- Setting up and maintaining bank accounts
- Reviewing and initiating wire transfers
- Various treasury/cash management functions
- Collect administration forms
- Perform call-backs
- Calculate interest resets and loan amortization according to loan documentation
- Process loan participations and/or assignments for syndications
- Process Borrower invoices and lender distribution notices
- Maintain loan and lender register
- Financial reporting, including completion of the month-end close process and preparation of financial statements for securitization entities
- Build financial models and perform financial analysis to track performance of ABS programs
- Cash management including building and running periodic waterfall models and preparation of settlement and/or investor reports.
- Exhibit flexibility and willingness to take on new responsibilities and assignments as needed.
- Various other ad hoc analyses and special projects as needed.
- Recent Graduate, major in accounting, minor in Finance.
- Bank Corporate Trust department experience will be advantageous.
- Experience with SAGE LMS a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products; specifically, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Be a self-starter, have a strong sense of ownership and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and perform well in a face paced environment
- Strong time management, critical thinking, and organizational skills
What's in it for you?
Pathways for career development
- Work with colleagues and clients around the world on interesting and challenging work.
- We provide internal career opportunities, so you can take your career further within TMF.
- Continuous development is supported through global learning opportunities from the TMF Business Academy.
Making an impact
- You’ll be helping us to make the world a simpler place to do business for our clients.
- Through our corporate social responsibility program, you’ll also be making a difference in the communities where we work.
A supportive environment
- Strong feedback culture to help build an engaging workplace.
- Our inclusive work environment allows you to work from our offices around the world, as well as from home, helping you find the right work-life balance to perform at your best.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
Applications close: 31 Jul 2023 Eastern Daylight TimeFor further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.