Client Services Manager – Fund Accounting
Lead the team where everybody counts.
Manage the team and make each member feel valued as they do the accounting for the clients your team is supporting. Your role will be critical in ensuring that stakeholders demands, and the team’s delivery are BALANCED out, making sure CREDITS are given where it’s due and providing opportunities for your people to EXCEL at work.Qualifications
- Graduate of accounting or any business-related course with 8+ years relevant accounting experience.
- At least four (4) years supervisory experience.
- Experience with managing service operations and client deliverables.
- Experience in managing staff and/or conducting appraisals.
- Actual work experience in the preparation and/or review of working paper files, financial statements with disclosures and other financial information.
- Intermediate Excel skills such as pivot tables, lookup, “if” and other similar functions.
- Experience in e-mail, word processing, presentation and video conferencing applications such as Microsoft Office.
- Desire to complete Certified Public Accountant qualification, if applicable.
- Experience working in Financial Services or Shared Services office environment.
- Experience working in a multinational office environment.
- Open to travel and other secondment opportunities abroad.
- University Degree in Accountancy and other accounting-related courses.
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of officesCompany description
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.