Senior Accountant – Fund Accounting
Tired of your daily grind and looking for more opportunities to grow in the accounting field?
Be part of a team of goal driven individuals and build an environment of collaborative relationships, focused on delivering consistent results by planning and prioritizing to meet work commitments. Your role will be critical in the review and/or preparation of all reporting requirements such as but not limited to financial statements, working papers/ management accounts, partner statements and ad-hoc client deliverable.
- Graduate of accounting or any business-related course with 4+ years relevant accounting experience
- At least one (1) year supervisory experience
- Experience with managing service operations and client deliverables
- Experience in managing staff and/or conducting appraisals
- Actual work experience in the preparation and/or review of working paper files, financial statements with disclosures and other financial information
- Intermediate Excel skills such as pivot tables, lookup, “if” and other similar functions
- Experience in e-mail, word processing and video conferencing applications such as Microsoft Office
- Effective written and advanced verbal communication skills
- Experience in using accounting software (Investran software is desired)
- Desire to complete Certified Public Accountant qualification, if applicable.
- Experience working in Financial Services or Shared Services office environment.
- Experience working in a multinational office environment.
- Open to travel and other secondment opportunities abroad.
- University Degree in Accountancy and other accounting-related courses.
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations, with a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.