Corporate Accounting Trainee
For our office in Brussels, we are currently looking for a CORPORATE ACCOUNTING TRAINEE. We offer a young, dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
You will work as part of a team to achieve and meet their needs, including:
- Assisting clients in administration of commercial and real estate entities;
- Handling the day-to-day operations of companies and responding to clients’ requests;
- Keeping company books and preparing periodic reports;
- Preparing statutory financial statements and maintaining contact with auditors when applicable;
- Preparing corporate and VAT returns and maintaining relevant contact with the tax authorities and tax advisers;
- Taking part in developing restructuring plans or other transactions offs, mergers and acquisitions;
- Assisting with the organization of management board meetings and shareholders meetings
- Strong academic background
- You are pursuing a University degree, preferably in Accounting & Finance and/or are a qualified accountant
- You are looking for an End-of-Studies Internship
- Your institution is able to provide an Internship Agreement for the duration of your traineeship
- You are fluent in French and English. Dutch would be considered as an advantage;
- You are organised, committed and punctual.