Consulting Intern - Financial Services and Risk Management
What if your curiosity could help build the world we all imagine?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The opportunity: your next opportunity awaits
The candidate will be supporting challenging and diversified work in financial consulting for banks and insurance companies – financial risk measurement and management, improvement of financial risk processes, risk modelling and valuation, Basel II and III, IFRS.
Your tasks will be:
- Active involvement in financial, mainly credit, risk modelling and methodology designs and reviews
- Review and design of risk processes at banks
- Writing of reports and presentations
- Preparation of proposals for prospective clients
- Experience and strong interest in economic analysis / financial data analysis / applied statistics
- Ongoing studies in Economics, Math, Statistics or Science. (e.g. Financial Mathematics / Quantitative finance)
- Very good command of spoken and written English in addition to fluent Hungarian
- Knowledge & experience programming in SQL and statistical software packages like SAS, S, R, SPSS
- Outstanding analytical and structured thinking
- Knowledge of quantitative methods, statistics
- Orientation on financial market
- Good presentation skills
- Willingness to travel
What we offer you
- You’ll be part of the world’s leading professional services network
- Team of young people providing consulting services to financial institutions across Central and South-East Europe
- Excellent career opportunities and a unique environment for personal development
- Competitive salary and a personally tailored benefits package
- Both in-house and external trainings
- Central Budapest office location
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
What you can expect
- After submitting your CV and cover letter in English, our Talent Team is going to reach out to You via phone or email related to the next steps.
- As part of the selection process, you are expected to have 2 rounds of online interviews with HR and business professionals.
In case you are interested, please apply online!
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.