Interim Commercial Finance Manager - Hybrid
This is an important role within the UK Finance team and is ideal for someone looking for a career in an evolving finance function within a commercial environment.
A rare opportunity to work with a global and established business based in Bracknell which offers an extremely flexible working model and a great culture -
The role is essential to managing the financial performance of one aspect of business in the UK. It will involve taking full ownership of the P&L and Balance Sheet for this business. The role will look to support driving change and improvements within the respective teams, through effective business partnering and supporting decision making in order to make a difference.
Main responsibilities include:
- Business Partnering
- Month Reporting, Budgeting, Planning
- Drive best practice, efficiency, change and strategy
The successful candidate for the Commercial Finance role will show:
- Finance Qualification
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Strong communication skills
- Planning skills
- A long term interim opportunity -
- A highly flexible working model
- Inclusive and positive work culture
- Great people in the business!