Our client is looking for a Accounts / Payroll Assistant reporting to the Head of Finance on a temporary basis for 6 months and starting as soon as possible.
The successful Accounts / Payroll Assistant will provide support to the Finance Team.
Our client's Finance Team plays a vital role in the day to day running of their business.
For the successful Accounts / Payroll Assistant, our client can offer a salary up to £24,000 (DOE) and early finishes on a Friday!!
This is a temporary position for 6 months for a global organisation.
Accounts Assistant Key Responsibilities:
- You will play a vital role in our client's Finance Team
- You will report directly to the Group Financial Controller
- Assist with reconciliations
- Provide support to the finance team
- Assist with Purchase and Sales Ledger
- Processing invoices
- Log purchase invoices
- Posting month end journals
- Liaising with clients
- Adhoc duties that may be required
The Successful Accounts Assistant:
- Be immediately available
- Able to work from their Nottingham office
- Have prior all round Accounts experience
- Experience liaising with customers
- Have strong communication skills
- Have experience using finance systems
- Experience using Excel
Our client can offer:
- Immediate start
- Early finishes on a Friday
- Salary up to £24,000 (DOE)