Our client is looking for a Finance Administrator, reporting to the Assistant Accountant on a temporary basis and starting as soon as possible.
The successful candidate will play a vital role in our client's Finance Team.
Our client is a well known organisation and are a leading specialist in their industry. They are looking for a Accounts Assistant to join them on a temporary basis and starting as soon as possible.
For the successful candidate, they will be based out of their Newark office and are offering a salary up to £23,000 (DOE).
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to build on their finance experience
Finance Administrator Key Responsibilities:
- Credit Control
- Purchase Ledger
- Dealing with queries
- Liaising with customers (by phone and email)
- Chasing debt
- Adhoc duties that may be required
The successful Finance Administrator:
- Have experience in a finance function (desirable)
- Have experience in credit control (desirable)
- Have confidence on the phone (essential)
- Attention to detail
- Be willing to learn
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Our client can offer:
- Immediate start
- Salary up to £23,000
- Training and development
- Potential for an extension