Interim Finance Business Partner
Working closely with the divisional leadership, this role is positioned to assist, but also challenge, in determining performance targets and reworking strategies in addition to providing input to forecasting processes and operational initiatives.
The client is a global logistics business based near Slough. It is an exciting time for the business as it is going through a transformation period and are planning to grow even bigger.
Key Responsibilities for this role are:
- Determining performance targets while working closely with divisional team.
- Act as a touch point for all divisional financial requests.
- Processing significant amount of data to identify and extract key trends and exceptions.
- Lead divisional budget and forecasting processes from end to end.
- Ad hoc assignments.
The successful candidate will show:
- relevant accounting qualification
- strong stakeholder management
- strong system/technical skills with finance systems
- impeccable communication skills
- Hybrid working Model
- industry leader offering great work culture
- on site parking