Senior Accountant (f/m)
Who we are looking for
To qualify for the role you must have
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience in accounting and/or payroll (experience in bookkeeping company is an advantage).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Croatian and English
- Substantial MS Office knowledge (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Must be able to demonstrate attention to detail, good judgement showing logical decision making and a hands on approach.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics NAV and/or SAP is an advantage
- Attention to detail with commitment to high quality and accuracy
What We Look For
- Open and communicative person with service-oriented approach to clients and colleagues and an ability to meet tight deadlines while applying high standards.
As a Senior Accountant you will be included in:
- Processing accounting documentation, maintaining and reconciling general ledger accounts
- Support the monthly and quarterly close process ensuring that underlying processes review and controls have been completed in accordance with best practice
- Support the delivery of timely & accurate financial and management information
- Responsible for delivering timely and insightful month end accounting requirements
- Managing employee’s expense reimbursement and related reporting
- Preparation and processing of salary calculation, other income and receipts in accordance with applicable regulations and prescribed client’s deadlines
- Preparing and filing of JOPPD and all other payroll statutory reports to various Croatian authorities
- Preparing posting files and other requested payroll reports
- Assist on all internal/external reporting requirements
- Helping manage year end processes including preparation for Audit
- Preparation of the annual Statutory Financial Statements
- Preparation of the Corporate Income Tax return
- Managing relationships with both internal and external clients and vendors.
We are currently looking for a Senior Accountant within our Business process solution team (“BPS”).
You will have the opportunity to learn and gain practical experience in numerous BPS projects and formal educational activities.
- Excellent opportunities for personal and professional development and growth
- Chance to work in a dynamic international environment
- Extensive training in both core competencies and soft skills
- Free drinks in the office
- Work for well-known brands
- Team-building activities
- Daily lunch allowance
- Team spirit
- Friendly coworkers
- Health insurance (mixed package)
- Wellbeing initiatives
- Performance bonus
- Online test
- Interview HR + BPS manager
- Interview tax partner
Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences. What you only must do is to take the first step – press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice.
About the team
- Deloitte BPS team offers a full range of finance and accounting services to growing and evolving businesses. Services BPS provide include organizational, analytical, and recording services for the financial activities of a business, and the preparation of various materials covering the financial transaction life cycle (i.e., collecting source documents, recording transactions, closing books, preparing reports for internal and external stakeholders).
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.