Manager | Corporate Finance, M&A Advisory
Who we are looking for
We are currently looking for candidates for a position of Manager in the dynamically developing Corporate Finance Team in Bucharest, who has:
- 5 or more years of experience in Investment Banks or M&A / corporate finance departments of advisory firms ideally with international or regional presence
- Previous experience in Project Finance / Debt Advisory would be a plus
- Solid understanding of valuation and modeling techniques
- Good financial analytical skills
- Ability to work effectively in teams & good project management skills
- Professional Certification completed or in process (ACCA or CFA) will be an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of Excel based tools
- A strong command of spoken and written English
- Effectively leading a team in planning, managing and executing M&A projects including:
- Daily management of the projects
- Preparation of project documentation: teasers, information memorandum, financial forecasts, client presentations, etc.
- Financial modelling and analysis of transactions
- Coordination of project deliverables, preparation and supervision of project timetables
- Preparation of data rooms
- Other activities as appropriate to complete the project
- Contributing to business development and the sales process
- Identifying and effectively dealing with risks, project extensions, etc.
- Maintaining high quality and professional standards
- Compliance with risk procedure
- Acting as a role model and mentor for less experienced members of the team, providing on the job training and feedback
Great perspective for your career
- exposure from day one to various industries & a high diversity of tasks, projects and clients of well-known brands, both local and international
- the chance to work for the Most Desired Employer in Romania, in the Financial Services Industry, four years in a row (Catalyst).
- well-prepared care process for newcomers, peer learning and coaching program (buddy & counselor program) and extended on-boarding process
- on the job learning from some of the best experts in our country
- Free access to lifelong learning opportunities through trainings in Business Skills, Technical Knowledge, Professional Qualifications, Soft Skills, depending on your needs
- thousands of online courses (on LinkedIn Learning, Udemy for Business, GetAbstract and others), on almost any topic you want to learn about
- support in obtaining ACCA/CFA/ANEVAR certifications
Focus on your needs
- competitive compensation
- a budget to spend on benefits that suit you, on top of your salary! Choose from a long list, up-to-date with the current reality (private medical insurance, food vouchers, vacation tickets, private pension, high range of online store vouchers and many more)
- monthly teleworking allowance to cover your expenses while working from home
- 25 vacation days & 2 sick leave days /year
- bookster subscription & corner at the office social area
- employee assistance program: free legal, financial, psychological & health support
- travel insurance for professional & personal trips
Flexible working experience
- hybrid work & flexible working hours. Teams set their team days and client office days, plan office presence together and communicate it clearly.
A culture of friendliness and acceptance
- open colleagues, an environment that encourages everyone to enjoy their job and express their opinions freely and leaders whose doors are always open
- recurring well-being programs to support your quality of life; an environment that supports everyone’s mental and physical health.
- 2 volunteering days/year paid by the firm, to support a cause of your choosing
- the opportunity to volunteer for projects supported by Deloitte in partnership with non-profit organizations, with focus on education. Currently, Deloitte volunteers are involved in our Happy Bubble center, the first educational center for Ukrainian children, a joint project between the Deloitte Foundation and World Vision Romania
We thank all applicants in advance for submitting their resumes but please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
In Romania, the services are provided or supported by Deloitte Audit SRL, Deloitte Tax SRL, Deloitte Consultanta SRL, Deloitte Accounting SRL, Deloitte Fiscal Representative SRL, Deloitte Tehnologie SRL, Deloitte Support Services SRL and Deloitte Shared Services SRL. With more than 3,000 professionals, Deloitte in Romania provides services in audit, tax, legal, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, business processes, as well as technology services and other related services. To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters, please visit www.deloitte.roand connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTubeand Instagram.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.