Business Management - Associate
You are a dynamic and self-motivated person and would like to take on a Business Management role in EMEA. You found the right team.
Trade & Working Capital is part of the Payments Business in the Corporate & Investment Bank and specifically encompasses the Structured Solutions (Supply Chain Finance, Receivables & Inventory Finance and Export Agency Finance) and Core Trade (Trade loans and Letters of Credit) products.
As a Business Manager, you will be highly visible and critical for driving strategic initiatives, financial analysis, decision analytics, process improvement, controls and managing multiple internal relationships.
- Development and oversight of performance metrics for the business, including financial, pipeline, expenses
- Preparation of business performance presentations/reviews
- Management of financial / pipeline data and review of underlying information on a periodic basis, in collaboration with functional partners
- Assist in key business/strategic, regulatory, and governance priorities for the franchise
- Support development of business strategy, client prioritization and revenue planning, co-ordination, and delivery of key sales initiatives and projects
- Build product knowledge and awareness of business and industry developments/requirements
- Support region-wide initiatives and represent the Payments business in regional and global BM meetings
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Pro-active and problem solving mind-set with ability to identify, clearly present and implement solutions
- Strong organizational and time management skills; flexibility, ability to prioritize requests and multi-task
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and effective under pressure
- Strong analytical and numeric skills, excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication, influencing and relationship building skills
- Ability to work well independently and partner effectively
- Disciplined approach to managing processes and controls with a view to improve
Preferred qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Understanding Trade Finance / Credit Products
- Dealworks experience and understanding
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team
The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.
Global Finance & Business Management works to strategically manage capital, drive growth and efficiencies, maintain financial reporting and proactively manage risk. By providing information, analysis and recommendations to improve results and drive decisions, teams ensure the company can navigate all types of market conditions while protecting our fortress balance sheet.For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.