EMEA Payments - Planning & Analysis Lead – Vice President
As the Planning & Analysis Lead for EMEA Payments, you will be a key member of the EMEA Payments Finance & Business Management Team. The role covers the full spectrum of EMEA Payments Product Teams (Liquidity & Account Solutions; Payments & Commerce Solutions; Trade & Working Capital), Sales Teams (Financial Institutions Group; Corporate & eCommerce) and Supporting functions (Client Service, Technology, Operations). The P&A lead will need to build relationships with the Business Managers of these teams, Regionally and Globally, and partner with multiple Business stakeholders to provide data driven analysis that supports the strategic growth agenda.
- Analysis of business performance primarily revenue, including development and leadership of senior monthly business reviews
- Lead the revenue planning cycle, including annual budgeting, periodic forecasting and analysis of variances to the plan
- Ad hoc analysis of the business and business drivers. Identify opportunities for business improvement and recommend actions across the business
- Work closely with the Global Payments P&A team (New York and India), Business Managers from the EMEA and Global Payments Products and Sales teams
- Drive efficiencies and process improvement to the Planning & Analysis (P&A) function
- Ensure data integrity, accuracy and timeliness in all financial reporting
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Relevant years of experience in a medium to large diverse organization in Finance/Accounting and or management consulting, with experience in planning, forecasting, budgeting (P&A role)
- Ability to work across senior levels of the organization in a leadership role and drive change
- Sound judgment, professional maturity, personal integrity, strong work ethic, proactive and results-oriented, fact based, has the courage to ask the tough questions and challenge the status quo and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent quantitative, critical thinking and analytic skills, excellent quantitative and analytical problem solving skills, confidence with finance and accounting concepts, understanding of financial statements, has the ability to comprehend and clearly communicate complex concepts in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and provide strong documentation
- Great interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills - ability to synthesize financial information into concise, insightful and actionable recommendations comfortable interacting with and presenting to all levels of management
- Great proficiency with Powerpoint required, proficiency with PitchPro preferred
- Exceptional attention to detail related to providing accurate and timely data
Preferred qualifications, capabilities , and skills
- Bachelors degree in Accounting/Finance
- Experience in Financial Services desired
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team
The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world. Global Finance & Business Management works to strategically manage capital, drive growth and efficiencies, maintain financial reporting and proactively manage risk. By providing information, analysis and recommendations to improve results and drive decisions, teams ensure the company can navigate all types of market conditions while protecting our fortress balance sheet.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.