Middle Office Team, Associate 1
- Trade booking support of all trade activities received from investment managers.
- Transaction booking support of all transaction activities received from trustees.
- Provides timely response, support and resolution of booking cutoff and inqiries.
- Performs the necessary checks on all process.
- Follows standard operation procedures to ensure timeliness and accuracy of processing.
- Ensures problems to communicate to the appropriate parties.
- Performs ad-hoc tasks as needed.
- Maintains/improves in processing and procedures.
- Perform/assist necessary tasks in team.
Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of typically assets (equities, bonds, futures and foreign exchange)
- Ability to work under pressure, working to deadlines.
- Experience in financial services, fund accounting operation is a plus, but not required.
- Excellent communication skills both in Japanese and English.
- Strong team working skills.
- Computer skills are required, especially MS Excel.