LATAM Region Indirect Tax Manager
Do you enjoy utilizing your outstanding analytic skills?
Would you like to develop your career with a Global Energy company?
Be part of a team that keeps moving
Our Global Finance Controllership Team provides support for the business for technical accounting compliance, financial and operational internal controls, process simplification, and operational excellence to deliver accurate actual financial reporting and analysis.
Partner with the best
This position will lead Latin America Regional of 40 Indirect tax professionals to manage all Indirect Tax Compliance and Controllership.
As a LATAM Region Indirect Tax Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing a large team to ensure all Indirect Taxes for the Americas Region are calculated, filed and paid on time.
- Managing and ensure that all tracking and KPI data is available and correct.
- Liaising and work closely with Controllership and FP&A, both in country and HQ for both internal and external reporting.
- Managing all Indirect Tax balance sheet reconciliations and aging of all Indirect Tax assets and liabilities.
- Managing and pro-active seek for process improvement and automation.
- Managing the development and training of all staff under your supervision.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance/Law or equivalent.
- Have ACCA/CIMA/CPA or equivalent professional in taxation.
- Have at least 12 years of working experience with Latin America taxation.
- Experience with managing teams.
- Have analytical skills with proactive mindset, with the ability to bring expert advice and problem solving skills to the team.
- Have proactive mindset towards process improvement and automation.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, Spanish/ Portuguese.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Occasional home working possible.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward – making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.