Team Lead - Global Accounting Operation
Team Lead will be responsible for the review and preparation of accounting entries and reporting schedules under US GAAP, IFRS, German accounting standards and Regulatory standards for Investment, Loan, Derivatives, SLB etc. This individual will develop extensive operational knowledge and provide subject matter expertise in the area of accounting related to Investment, Loan, Derivatives which include:
- Adjustments to USGAAP
- Multiple internal entities
- Derivative Accounting
- Loan - Purchases and sales
- Long Term Debt
In addition to Business As Usual (BAU) responsibilities as described above, this role will lead the process re-engineering, standardization, and automation efforts.
Business As Usual (BAU) Activities:
- Develop the team to adopt “owner’s mind set”, work independently, and effectively manage timelines
- May be required to provide accounting analyses or research on critical and complex issues which may include variance analysis of accounting transactions related to the products supported.
- Develop subject matter expertise in all aspects of the products under responsibility including operational aspects of a particular accounting transaction.
- Participate in or manage function specific projects as needed
- Ensure high quality and completion of deliverables within the committed timeframe. Team deliverables revolve around;
- Monitor changes in LTD, Loans and Derivative and prepare manual journal entries
- Monitor various daily reconciliation
- Monitor and work on Repo/Reverse Repo reporting
- Coordinate month-end close including prepare / review manual journal entries and export accounting system reports
- Prepare account reconciliations and certification
- Prepare Regulatory Reporting.
- Prepare SEC reporting
- Prepare Regulatory, SEC, and Internal reporting
- Perform CCAR CFO attestation control testing
- Perform SOX control testing
- Response Audit queries and submissions of reports to Auditors and Tax Team.
- Prepare and update process narratives/procedures and flow charts
- Response to internal and external requests including variance analysis and inquires
- Participate in Ad Hoc projects and new transactions
- General ledger account requests
- Accounting systems maintenance and upgrade
- Perform user access reviews & certifications
Process Re-Engineering, Standardization, and Automation:
- Responsibility for ongoing process improvements
- Assist in implementation of the GAO process re-engineering and automation efforts
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.