Manage a successful client portfolio together with efficiently preparing and completing sets of accounts. Communicate and meet with clients. Support the Practice with efficient management of the office. Build and lead a team to facilitate the continued growth of your portfolio.
A highly successful accountancy practice based in Stevenage, with several offices over the UK, undergoing growth and expansion is searching for a Client Manager to join the team in a key position in this growing office with excellent career progression prospects on offer in a role providing accounts, tax and wider services to a varied client base
The key responsibilities for this Client Manager based in Stevenage include:
- Controlling a portfolio of clients comprising individuals and owner managed businesses.
- Preparation and review of accounts for companies, partnerships, LLP's and sole traders.
- Preparation and review of corporation tax returns and computations.partnership tax returns and adjusted profit computations, personal tax returns and computations
- Discuss and resolve accounts queries with clients
- Reviewing book-keeping/VAT returns for quarterly submission.
- Ensure jobs are completed within 30 days of starting and/ or delivered at the agreed date.
- Business Development aspects
- Management of a team
Key Competencies for this Client Manager based in Stevenage include:
- AAT qualified.
- ACCA or equivalent qualified.
- 5+ years of Practice experience in running sizeable clients, take ownership and develop a portfolio of clients.
- Problem solving abilities in order that you can take client issues and independently and satisfactorily resolve them.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively at every level.
- Ability to respond under pressure in a complex environment, whilst managing a high and diverse workload.
The key benefits include:
- Up to £45,000 salary
- Hybrid and flexible working
- Whole host of other benefits