Credit Control Junior
A fantastic opportunity for an accounts junior to join this rapidly growing company
My client is a growing business seeking to add an accounts junior to support them with credit control.
- Ensure debtor days are kept to a minimum, with all debts followed up and resolutions found.
- Liaise with customers and other departments within the business to ensure queries are resolved on a timely basis.
- Take card payments from customers and ensure bank receipts and all payments are allocated to the correct accounts in a timely manner.
- Ensure procedures are adhered to for opening new credit accounts. Liaise with the Sales departments to ensure all information is received and make recommendations for limits to be set.
- Making sure credit limits are reviewed on a regular basis.
- Ensure limits are monitored in line with any credit insurance agencies and raise any issues arising to Management.
- Update aged debtor report for comments to ensure central repository.
- Raise paperwork for CCJ'S or Court paperwork for claims being taken to the next stage.
- Ensure smooth running of the credit control function by assisting others in the team as necessary.
- Take responsibility for ensuring the Sage accounting system and the inhouse system debtors are reconciled.
- Experience in an accounts role an advantage, but not essential.
- Experience in Sage an advantage, but not essential.
- Good IT skills including MS Excel and Word.
A competitive salary.