Accounts Payable Officer
- Review supplier invoices and supporting documents against invoices processing checklist in order to establish completeness and validity of details.
- Match supplier invoices to purchase orders prior to processing to ensure consistency and identify errors/discrepancies/irregularities.
- Proactively notify Head, Plant Finance of any irregularity in invoices/bills from third party.
- Assist in ensuring that all suppliers' statements of accounts are reconciled to the sub-ledgers before forwarding supplier invoices and supporting documents for payments processing.
- Respond to supplier enquires regarding payment processing.
- Ensure suppliers' sub-ledger accounts are prepared and reconciled to the general ledger on a monthly basis.
- Provide inputs into the review of existing invoice processing policies and procedures.
- Maintain ageing report of debt and outstanding payments to suppliers
- Maintain an accurate and up to date record of all invoices received from suppliers/vendors.
- Maintain a comprehensive record of all approved invoices,bills,and payment supports.
- Receive staff advances requests, carry out initial review and forward Head, Plant Finance for further verification and approval.
- Receive Staff advance retirements and maintain complete documentation of all transactions.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Head, Plant Finance
Bachelor's degree or its equivalent in Accounting or related discipline.
One (1) to three (3) years of relevant work experience
- Medical Insurance Cover
- In-House Pension Scheme
- Quarterly Production Bonus
- Life Assurance