Senior Consultant (KYC / Onboarding) - Business Process Solutions - Hong Kong
Business Process Solutions (BPS) and Tax practices help businesses manage their accounting, tax, payroll, and technology processes by leveraging experienced professionals who provide advice and practical support through a mix of outsourcing, contract personnel, cosourcing, and project related services. Core services include: financial accounting and operations, business process technology, human resources and payroll, and tax compliance and reporting.Work you'll do
- Work together with the front and middle office to perform Customer Due Diligence and onboarding tasks in accordance with internal and external regulations, CIMA and SFC regulations would be an advantage
- Ensure onboarding requests and periodic reviews are completed in a timely manner
- Expertise knowledge with different onboarding requirements for different types of entities, for example, Corporate, Trust, Partnership and Individual
- Maintain service qualities in handling internal and external client queries
- Actas the expert and the escalation points in terms of KYC / onboarding matters
- Monitorlocal and global AML / CFT regimes and ensure our internal policies are in compliant with the market
- Work with internal teams to ensure all the red flags from periodic client reviews are resolved accordingly
During your tenure with us, you will demonstrate and develop your leadership and professional capabilities in the following areas: Inspiring, Creating purpose, Driving agility, Building diverse capability, Influencing, Collaborating, Delivering value, Building the business, Analytical acumen, Effective communication, Engagement management/delivery excellence, Managing change, Managing quality & risk, Sales excellence, Strategic thinking and problem solving, and Tech savviness.
We are looking for someone with
- Bachelor or above degree holder in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines
- 3+ years of CDD / KYC or related functions
- Preferably a qualification certificate, including but not limited to, CAMS, AAMLP and ICA
- Knowledge of regulatory frameworks
- Excellent business writing skills in both English and Chinese as well as fluent spoken English language
- Good communication skills and maintenance of positive working relationships with appropriate client personnel on all engagements
- Outstanding ability of effectively managing multiple engagements independently and under time pressure
For more than 100 years of history, Deloitte witnessed also had the honor to be part of the economic boom in China by providing industry-leading audit & assurance, consulting, risk advisory, financial advisory, tax & business advisory services to nearly 90% of the Fortune Global 500 Chinese companies and thousands of private companies. Deloitte China today carries on our centenary professionalism and strives to become the undisputed leader in professional services in China with strong responsibility and capabilities in digitalization and multidisciplinary services.
Deloitte has been named China's Top Employer since 2006, Universum's Most Attractive Employer in China since 2008, and the Best Workplaces in Greater China since 2019.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their background, experience, identity, ability or thinking style, and if you need assistance during the application process for accessibility reasons this is available upon request. The preferred candidate will be subject to background screening by Deloitte China or by their external third-party provider.
Ready to take on new challenges? Apply now!
Stay connected for the latest career opportunities, follow us on Deloitte China Social Media.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.