Our Corporate Services Division provides formation, domiciliation, accounting and payroll services to our clients. We take a personal approach and aim to build long-term relationships with our clients. You will manage a portfolio of clients and managing their accounting and reporting obligations to empower them to drive further business growth. You will work with a global team and have opportunities to learn about various business entities, business environment, regulatory system, and laws in different jurisdiction.
- Working with a small team to provide professional accounting services to a portfolio of client companies
- Hands-on tasks on bookkeeping, accounts reconciliation, cash flow statement, group consolidation, and financial reporting tasks in general
- Prepare periodical reports and financial analysis for regulated entities
- Ensure timely billing of accounts and maintains a digital filing system for accounting records
- Manage quality and deadline on client assignments
- University degree in accounting or finance
- Professional qualification such as HKICPA/ACCA member or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Finance Officer
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Chinese, with conversational Mandarin
- Independent, meticulous, pro-active, attentive to details, self-motivated, outspoken
- Keen to learn, able to adapt in new challenges and with excellent communication skills
About us – why work with us
We are the premier global business, legal, and financial services company providing knowledge-based solutions to clients worldwide. We have locations and capabilities in more than 140 jurisdictions in the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Middle East, with more than 7,500 employees. We are the business behind business®.
Working with us means entering a dynamic, international, and growth-oriented company. Diverse teams give us a competitive advantage and drive innovation. We’re committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people who create an environment where everyone is valued and respected. Intertrust Group, a CSC company, is an equal opportunity employer.
Intertrust Group is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Many positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
Careers |Intertrust Group, a CSC company (intertrustgroup.com) Visit our careers site to learn more about our commitment to our clients, communities, and each other.
What we offer you
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Please apply directly via our career page with your CV and optional Cover Letter. For more information about this position, please contact Ally via email@example.comApply for this role
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.