Sr Exec, Finance
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
JD for opening in AP department: -
- Well versed with the Accounts Payable processed internal controls and 3-way match.
- Having the knowledge of Bank reconciliation.
- Having the knowledge of Basic GST provisions.
- Having the knowledge of Basic Income tax & TDS provisions
- Must have the knowledge of AP balances and AP related reconciliation such as Vendor payable, Vendor advances.
- Mush has the knowledge of Capex & Opex.
- Having the exposure to handle the internal as well as external audit.
- Can Independently handle the Statutory audit and resolution of their queries.
- Can work on provision working and ensure accuracy with discussion with other teammates.
- Must have the knowledge of MS Excel & MS Word.
- Familiar with the ant of the accounting software such as Tally, SAP, or JDE. Experience in JDE will be preferred.
- Must have the knowledge of MSME, FEMA and banking related compliances.
- Must have the skills to manage the cross-function stake holder management.
- Must have the strong knowledge of internal controls.
- Positive attitude toward allotted work.
- Must have the skill set to manage the team size of 5 people.