Manager at audit & assurance
Job id # BA/2022/051
Bilal Arsalan & Co. - Chartered Accountant is looking for Audit manager in statutory audit.
To qualify for the role you must have
Education: ACCA qualified / CA (Finalist)
Experience: 3+ years at-least (Audit firm experience and at supervisory/AM level)
Skills and attributes for success
- Knowledge of auditing & accounting standards (ISAs/IFRSs)
- Should have handled statutory audit assignments earlier
- Ability to prioritize work on multiple assignments
- Ability to meet deadlines.
Ideally you'll also have
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Clarity of thoughts and assertive
- Effectiveness and creativity of written expression - logical, readability and conciseness
- Good presentation skills and ability to respond promptly
- Should be a team player with a proactive & result oriented approach
What working at BA offers
BA is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities.
Bilal Arsalan & Co. - Chartered Accountants, brings diverse capabilities and deep local expertise to help clients succeed wherever they operate and delivers high quality services by combining the best local resources. Our staff includes CA, ACCA and ICMA including qualified people. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional BA experience lasts a lifetime.