- OA Assurance PAC
- $6,000 - 7,900
- 01 Jun 2023
- 01 Jul 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Accounting - Public practice
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant, Manager
At our firm, we are on a mission to innovate and advance. We seek highly innovative and driven individuals to join us. You should be passionate about bringing fresh ideas and innovative solutions to the table. Clear and effective communication is also crucial, so strong written and verbal skills are essential for this role.
- Carry out audit procedures in accordance with the audit plan and SSAs
- Prepare draft financial statements in accordance with Singapore Financial Reporting Standards
- Strong technical expertise in audit and assurance methodologies and techniques, with a preference for those with international and Singapore client experience.
- Managing audit engagements which include initial engagement planning, analysis of controls and processes, preparation and review of audit documentation and management letters and reports, and monitoring of engagement process against budget and timeline
- Developing and maintaining long-term client relationships and identifying business development opportunities
- Coach and develop people by sharing knowledge with team members and helping team members attain experiences that cultivate technical competencies.
- Familiar with regulatory and reporting requirements
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and regulations affecting the business.
- Cultivate an engaging work environment that promotes a shared commitment to excellence for achieving the firm’s quality, client service, people, and financial objective
- Overseeing team members' work, ensuring compliance with client and statutory audit methodology requirements, appreciating relevant internal and external market factors, ensuring the effective and timely delivery of engagements
- Conduct timely performance reviews and provide performance feedback/on-the-job training
- Provide quality assurance of audit files
- Confidentially lead a client portfolio, communicating with the lead partner as and when necessary.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or a related field
- Hold relevant professional certifications, such as CA (Singapore), ACCA, ICAEW, CPA, etc.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in external audit and assurance, with at least 2 years in a managerial role.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills, capable of effectively collaborating with team members, including those across departments, and clients.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of MAS compliance requirements for financial institutions excluding banks and insurance is added advantage.
- Ability to supervise staff and lead projects. Experience leading international teams is preferred
- Exceptional client service and communication skills demonstrated, including strong verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Ability to manage multiple engagements and competing priorities in a rapidly growing, fast-paced, interactive, results-based team environment.
- Strong technical accounting skills with proficiency in SFRS, SSA, IFRS, and US GAAP preferred.
- Knowledge of software like Caseware, Python, and UiPath will be an advantage
Interested applicants, please submit your application at https://careers.oa-international.com/vacancy-singapore.
Apply for Audit Manager
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly