Accounts Executive (Full sets)
The successful candidate will be part of the finance team, responsible for handling full sets of account.
Our client is a well-established financial services company based in Singapore. They provide a range of finance services and has strong presence in Singapore and Malaysia. They are committed to providing transparent and reliable financial services to their customers while maintaining high ethical standards.
- Handling full sets of account
- Create invoices, debit, and credit notes for customers
- Prepare payment records and manage petty cash
- Perform timely and accurate monthly closing of ledger systems
- Generate GST reports, monthly management reports, and perform bank reconciliation and journal entries submission
- Collaborate with operations on accounting related issues
- Implement, review, and enhance internal control measures
- Ensure adherence to group accounting policies, SFRS/IFRS standards, and other regulatory requirements
- Coordinate with external stakeholders such as banks and auditors
- Fulfil all financial reporting obligations regarding government grant claims
- Other ad-hoc duties
- Diploma holder
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience with knowledge of full set of accounts
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player with a positive attitude
This is a permanent opportunity within the finance team, with opportunities for career advancement.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Audrey Ang at +65 6541 9940.