Our client is seeking an impressive Commercial Analyst to join their Insights team in Bicester, offering a hybrid working model with 2 days a week in the office.
Our client is a well known international brand with huge success in their FMCG market. They offer a hybrid working model with 2 days to be worked in their Bicester office. They offer a generous benefits package including a bonus scheme and are well known for looking after their employees.
The Commercial Analyst will have a wide range of duties including:
- Providing insights into business developments for the strategic Business Segment(s) by ensuring a relevant and evolving standard reporting & analysis - building financial models to evaluate commercial options and make recommendations
- Identify key themes and trends in data and feedback learnings to the relevant teams to enhance forward planning
- Highlight potential commercial risks / opportunities and recommend steps to mitigate / capture
- Apply the appropriate accounting methods to calculate the value of commerical activity both long / short term to the overall P&L Reporting
- Develop and deliver reports, as required, for overall business steering & decision making
- Develop self-service tools and models to enable users from other departments to improve and increase efficiency of their decision making
- Build effective and trusted professional business partnering relationships with stakeholders across the business to identify and prioritise improvement opportunities
The Commercial Analyst will ideally have:
- Proven experience in a similar analytical role with exposure to pricing structures, market insights and ideally working in the FMCG sector.
- The individual must have excellent Excel skills with experience of Power BI
- An analytical or commercial background is required
- Strong ability to build and maintain relationships with colleagues and stakeholders across the business to increase productivity and with customers to meet business goals and objectives
- Communicates clearly, considering needs of audience and analyses the impact to ensure their message has been received as intended
- Confident and proactive approach to ensure business partnering effectively with the relevant stakeholders.
The successful Commercial Analyst can expect to earn £38,000 plus a bonus scheme and generous benefits package.