The company is a market leading manufacturer of mechanical and technical engineering products. The company sells and partners with businesses across the engineering, automotive, construction and manufacturing sectors.
The company is a market leading manufacturer of mechanical and technical engineering products. The company sells and partners with businesses across the engineering, automotive, construction and manufacturing sectors. Established over 30 years ago the company has built a fantastic reputation and is now a household name within the technical and mechanical engineering field.
Due to growth in business the company is now expanding the Service department and is seeking an experienced Service Advisor with mechanical or technical engineering knowledge. This role would be a great fit for anyone that has experience as a service advisor within an engineering company or is looking to utilise their engineering knowledge in an office based role.
- Assist customers via the phone, email and live chat with general enquiries and queries regarding engineering products
- Take customers through the order process, advising on product availability and upgrades where applicable
- Use internal product logs and manuals to diagnose faults to customers
- Assist the technical team with customer queries
- Work alongside the sales team to pass through orders and update the internal system
- Ensure customers are aware of the warranty process, talking them through options when they are reporting a faulty item
- Work in conjunction with the engineering team to schedule service repairs
The ideal candidate:
- Customer service experience
- Strong understanding or experience working within technical or mechanical engineering
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and previous experience within a fast paced environment
- IT efficient
In return the business will offer competitive salary, progression opportunities, free on-site parking, company bonus scheme and learning and development opportunities including bespoke training.