Junior Accountant / Consultant, Outsourcing and Tax Legislation Compliance
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services.
We operate in 143 countries and territories, and in FY22, collectively employed more than 265,000 people working in member firms around the world. KPMG is the brand under which the member firms of KPMG International Limited (“KPMG International”) operate and provide professional services. “KPMG” is used to refer to individual member firms within the KPMG organization or to one or more member firms collectively.
KPMG is committed to three key imperatives: quality of services, insight into the problems of our clients, and integrity in our business. It is these principles that drive our firms' professionals to provide audit, tax, and advisory services that reflect global consistency and unwavering integrity. We will build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring that our people, our clients and our communities achieve their full potential.
Bookkeeping (including work with source documents), in particular:
- processing banking transactions in Client-Bank and 1C applications,
- accounting for expense claims,
- processing settlements with suppliers
Qualification and work experience:
- good spoken and written English language skills;
- knowledge of Excel and Word programs is a must;
- knowledge of 1C application will be an advantage;
- previous experience of work as an accountant/auditor will also be an advantage for the applicant.
- higher education, a degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance, or Economic Cybernetics.
- result-oriented, ambitious, hardworking person;
- ability to learn fast;
- an excellent team player;
- good analytical and organizational skills;
- excellent communication skills and the ability to interact with others;
- friendly, self-confident person attentive to details.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.